Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What do I REALLY need?





I am packing to go to Myrtle Beach and I have the whole back end of my Jeep full. Now 1/3 of it is the inflatable bed a pillow and a blanket...so that can't be avoided..then my books for finishing a paper and to study Spanish...well I have to have that. I have to take a little food because I won't be able to eat out but maybe once and....well it is Thanksgiving. I am taking three cameras because I have to have the right one, and this place is supposed to be great....... so I don't want to be caught with the wrong camera. I am not taking very many clothes, but if I got caught in a storm or fell in the ocean I would need dry clothes, and then it may be warm or cold and so I might need to layer, then of course I am taking my swimsuit just in case.....it's just two days...I've looked and looked and I can't see what I could leave out! I realize that when I go to Illinois for a week, that I can only take one suitcase,but that doesn't seem to be a problem. I think its because it's the beach, there's just something about the beach that requires a lot of stuff. It's very puzzling...

No comments:

Post a Comment