Sunday, October 10, 2010

trying, trying


Well, this blog so far has been a failure and it is midway into the semester. Dolly is fine, but I haven't had time to get out and create anything new. The big competitor is Spanish, I have to study every day and that's not good! Painting is not going very well, I have been painting a lot, but redoing a lot. I don't think I am good at "having" to paint something, so as a result I probably won't be in our Senior Show. Things don't fall out of my brain in themes, I guess. Oh dear!! I'm in trouble. On the good side I only need 1 class to graduate, but I will take 2 to fulfill honors requirements and be considered part-time. Ok that's enough complaining for now!! ps I have new pictures of Dolly that I printed Friday, but after 12hrs on this computer today I will have to download them maybe Tuesday. thanks for listening...your much more attentive than Zoey.

No comments:

Post a Comment